At Homes & Son, we have developed a team-building concept that embodies our totally pro-active approach to a building project while letting the project owner run their own every day business operations. This method maximizes the individual talents of each team member and involves the owner in the final decision-making process. Working closely in a problem-solving environment. This system compliments our business philosophy of direct and personal relationships between the owner, Homes & Son, the architect, consultants and subcontractors.
We believe the key to a successful project is solid communication at all levels, with project expectations being put out on the table for all parties. Homes & Son's experience is that the sooner the contractor can get involved in the process the better it is for the project.
- Our construction staff is experienced in every phase of the business.
- Our clients always receive precise attention.
- We appreciate talented craftsmanship and can point with pride to some of the most beautiful buildings in Arizona.
With a clear understanding of the project, Homes & Son will:
- Work with the project team to identify key issues which will require attention and close management throughout the course of the project.
- Evaluate the project design in comparison to the project budget.
- Establish a schedule that will meet the project deadline.
Our staff is educated and experienced in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). If the client desires to obtain a certain level of Green Building, Homes & Son has the experience along with resources to assist and educate the client with the level of sustainability. The first step in the process is commitment. If it is not desired to achieve a level of certification there is always the opportunity to design for sustainability.
Effective project management is an ongoing, RESULTS ORIENTED system that starts from the first day of involvement and does not stop until the warranty period is complete. Homes & Son will provide their expertise from past experience on similar projects and proven solutions.
Homes & Son begins all projects by:
Homes & Son Contractors will provide the following services for design and construction:
- Serving as the control center for processing and distributing information to the project team. Early on in the process, Homes & Son will conduct a meeting with all vested parties. It is critical that the project team understands the overall program objectives and timing issues in order to formulate a project approach that protects our client's interests.
- Once the project goals have been identified, Homes & Son and the design team can collectively formulate a strategy and detail a "milestone" driven timeline that coordinates with the owner. It then becomes a matter of fulfilling pre-construction services.
• Site Evaluation
• Conceptual Budget Estimates
• Subcontractor Pre-qualification
• Constructability Reviews
• Guaranteed Maximum Price
• Life Cycle
• Value Engineering
• Quality Control